A healthy side dish made in only 3-minutes cooking time using the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker.
- 2 lb. chopped butternut squash (from about one large squash)
- 1 cup of water or broth
- 1 teaspoon each pumpkin pie spice and dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder and chili powder
- Combine all ingredients in the pot of a 6-quart pressure cooker and stir to combine.
- Set on high-pressure for 3 minutes.
- Use the quick-release method after cooking.
- Serve hot.
This recipe takes about 15 minutes total, taking into account the time needed to get the pressure cooker to high pressure.