An easy vegetable side dish made in the pressure cooker.
- 1 head green or red cabbage, chopped roughly
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or dried thyme
- 1 cup vegetable broth, bone broth, or water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine the cabbage, herbs, broth, and salt and pepper to the bowl of an 6-quart or 8-quart electric pressure cooker.
- Lock the lid and bring to high pressure. Cook for 7 minutes and quick-release or let the pressure come down naturally.
- Serve hot and refrigerate or freeze any leftovers.
To keep the recipe to only three ingredients, choose one of the dried herbs. Salt and pepper are to taste.