This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mug Cake is a delicious way to satisfy your craving for something sweet. Made in less than 2 minutes in the microwave, this is the ultimate easy dessert. This recipe is gluten-free and dairy-free.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free flour (I used the Bob’s 1-to-1 Gluten-Free Baking Mix)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or ground cinnamon)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- The first step to making any mug cake is to spray a microwavable mug or small ramekin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Then, add in the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and the egg white.
- Next, add in the flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon), chocolate chips, and sea salt to the wet ingredients and stir.
- The last step is to microwave your Pumpkin Mug Cake. In my microwave, I usually cook mug cakes for 75 seconds. But, you may need to bake it up to 90 seconds or even 120 seconds.
- Remove your single-serve Pumpkin Mug Cake from the microwave. If you want, you can turn the cake out onto a serving plate. Or, you can just eat it right out of the mug.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free mug cake, pumpkin mug cake, single-serving pumpkin cake