Grain-free Pumpkin Spice Granola
This Grain Free Pumpkin Spice Granola is perfect for fall. It is crunchy, nourishing, and full of flavor with no added sugar. This healthy breakfast recipe is perfect for vegan and paleo diets.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Grain Free
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- Preheat your oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut flour, shredded coconut, pumpkin pie spice, sea salt, pumpkin puree, and coconut oil. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet and spread it out into an even layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the granola starts to turn a golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the granola cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Store any leftover granola in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- You can use whatever combination of nuts and seeds you like in this recipe.
- Also, if you like a sweeter granola, feel free to add up to 1/2 cup of maple syrup to the recipe before baking.
Keywords: pumpkin spice granola, paleo granola, granola using seeds