In anticipation of all the Thanksgiving leftovers, here’s a Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding recipe for a unique way to use your pumpkin pie for breakfast!
How to Use Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie Leftovers
It’s funny because a lot of people get more excited about the leftovers than the main event. I probably fall into that category, too. I love the idea of raiding the fridge to enjoy my favorite flavors for at least several days afterwards.
With this recipe, I used the filling and not the crust of the pumpkin pie, which would work perfectly if you make my Crustless Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie Pudding!
Leftover Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
In addition to using leftover pumpkin pie for this recipe, the other layers are simple, just using coconut yogurt (or your favorite dairy-free yogurt) and chia pudding. Heck, if you’ve feeling spunky, go ahead and use some of that leftover whipped cream or homemade coconut whipped cream.
I used a Bulletproof Vanilla Shortbread Collagen Bar for the topping, along with a sprinkle of dairy-free mini chocolate chips.
Items recommended for this Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding recipe (some affiliate links included):
Here’s the printable recipe for this Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding:Print
A fun way to use your pumpkin pie leftovers in a healthy breakfast.
- For the pumpkin pie layer:
- 1 cup pumpkin pie pudding or 1 cup your favorite pumpkin pie filling
- For the cream layer:
- 1 cup dairy-free coconut yogurt or your favorite brand of yogurt
- For the chia pudding layer:
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds whisked together with 1/2 cup water and set aside for 15 minutes to set
- For the crust topping:
- 1 Bulletproof vanilla shortbread collage protein bar or your favorite gluten-free crust, crumbled by hand for the topping
- For the chocolate chip sprinkles (optional):
- 2 tablespoon dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- To make the parfaits, choose two pretty glasses so you can see the layers.
- Use a spoon to divide the pumpkin pie into the glasses.
- Then, add a layer of yogurt, followed by a layer of chia seed pudding.
- Repeat the layers until you use all the ingredients.
- Top with the shortbread crumbles and a sprinkle of chocolate chips (optional).
- Enjoy immediately.
If you don’t have a Bulletproof bar, you can leave off the topping or crumble a bit of your pumpkin pie crust on top instead.
What are you the most excited about making or eating for Thanksgiving this year? Let me know in the comments.
And, be sure to Pin this Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding recipe to your favorite Pinterest board!
Don’t miss a recipe! Join my weekly newsletter list to get all the latest news and recipe links delivered directly to your inbox.
Sign up now and unsubscribe at any time. I will never sell your name or spam you, I promise!