This Homemade Pumpkin Seed Milk is such a delicious and easy dairy-free recipe. Serve it with granola or cereal, or use it as the base of a smoothie! This vegan and nut-free recipe can be made in less than 10 minutes.
- 1/3 cup hulled pumpkin seeds
- 3 cups filtered water
- 2 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the pumpkin seeds, water, dates, sea salt, and vanilla extract in the pitcher of a high-speed blender.
- Blend the ingredients until creamy, about 20-30 seconds.
- Transfer the blended pumpkin seed milk to a pitcher. Use immediately or store in the refrigerator.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator, and use your pumpkin seed milk within 5 days for the best results. Just give the jar a shake before you use it, if you find the the milk starts to separate.
- If you are watching your sugar intake, you can feel free to leave out the dates from this recipe.
- Store your pumpkin milk in a covered jar or airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Be sure to look for hulled pumpkin seeds for making milk; you can use roasted hulled seeds or raw hulled pumpkin seeds. If your seeds are salted, then leave out any additional salt when making the pumpkin milk.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: dairy-free pumpkin milk, how to make pumpkin seed milk, seed milk in vitamix