This Homemade Pumpkin Seed Milk is such a delicious and easy dairy-free recipe. Serve it with granola or cereal, or use it as the base of a smoothie! This vegan and paleo recipe can be made in less than 10 minutes.
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3 cups filtered water
- 2 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- To make homemade pumpkin seed milk, you just need to combine the pumpkin seeds, water, dates, sea salt, and vanilla extract in the pitcher of a high-speed blender.
- Blend the ingredients until creamy, about 20-30 seconds.
- Transfer the blended pumpkin seed milk to a pitcher. Use immediately or store in the refrigerator.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator, and use your pumpkin seed milk within 5 days for the best results. Just give the jar a shake before you use it, if you find the the milk starts to separate.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: dairy-free pumpkin milk, how to make pumpkin seed milk