You are going to love these healthy and easy cookies that are gluten-free and vegan.
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 10 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder*
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut (for coating)
- Combine the pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, dates, coconut oil, cocoa powder, and peppermint extract in the base of a food processor. Process on high for 2 minutes, or until the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a medium mixing bowl. Then, use your hands to form about 20-22 round balls using the batter.
- Pour the dried shredded coconut onto a plate or in a small bowl. Roll each ball into the cooconut.
- Place the balls in a glass container and refrigerator for at least 30 minutes for optimal sweetness.
If you prefer to use carob powder, use 2 teaspoons instead of 1 tablespoon.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Food processor
- Cuisine: Vegan, gluten-free, healthy
Keywords: no bake cookies, raw vegan chocolate cookies, energy bites