- 2 large zucchini squash, washed and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 2 tablespoons red palm oil, melted
- Preheat your oven to 375 degree F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Toss the chopped zucchini, herbs, and melted red palm oil in a large bowl and pour onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring once for even cooking.
- Serve hot.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: red palm oil roasted zucchini, palm oil vegetables, roasting with red palm oil