Salmon Salad with Mayo
This healthy Salmon Salad with Mayo is a perfect easy lunch or dinner. It’s flavorful and satisfying, and is both gluten-free and dairy-free.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 2 cooked salmon filets, chilled and broken up into bite-sized pieces (skin removed and discarded)
- 1/3 cup chopped celery, from about 3 stalks
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- Place the crumbled salmon, celery, mayo, and pickle relish in a medium mixing bowl.
- Use a spatula to stir together.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate.
Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Keywords: salmon salad, fish salad, gluten free salmon salad