- 1/4 cup tart cherry juice
- 1 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice (from about 3 medium oranges)
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup lime-flavored or orange-flavored sparkling mineral water, chilled
- Combine the cherry juice, orange juice, and lime juice in a pitcher. Stir to combine.
- When you’re ready to serve, divide the ice between two cocktail glasses. Divide the juice mixture between the glasses and then top each glass with the sparkling water. Stir to combine and serve right away.
- You can juice the oranges and limes up to a day in advance. Store the citrus juice in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator until you’re ready to make the mocktails.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Non-alcoholic
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: sparking cherry cocktail, easy mocktail recipe, healthy mocktail