Strawberry Gelatin Hearts for snacking or smoothie topping
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup grass-fed beef gelatin
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- Combine strawberries, gelatin, and water in a medium saucepan. Turn on the heat and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Use a whisk to ensure that the gelatin gets completely dissolved.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let cool for a few minutes. Stir in the honey.
- Pour the mixture into a silicone mold (I got this heart one online) or a glass baking dish and place in the fridge or freezer. It will take a few hours for the liquid to set into gummies.
- If you’re using a pan to set the gummies, use a sharp knife to cut them into squares.
- Store the gummies in a tightly sealed container for up to 3 weeks.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 45