This Strawberry Beet Detox Smoothie is so vibrant in both color and flavor. I used coconut milk to make it dairy-free, and protein powder to make it as a satisfying breakfast.
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup filtered water
- 4 frozen cooked beets
- 4 frozen strawberries
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- Coconut whipped cream (optional, for topping). You can find a recipe for homemade coconut whipped cream here
- Combine coconut milk, water, frozen beets, frozen strawberries, and protein powder in the base of a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until ingredients are well combined and smooth, about 45 seconds.
- Top with coconut whipped cream (optional) and serve cold.