- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened yogurt (I used coconut yogurt)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries (about 1 pint)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons honey (vegans can use maple syrup)
- In the base of a high-speed blender, combine the almond milk, yogurt, strawberries, peaches, vanilla, and honey (or maple syrup).
- Blend on high for 30-45 seconds, or until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Serve cold.
- If you prefer to use fresh peaches, then use frozen strawberries instead of fresh strawberries (to ensure that the smoothie is cold).
- If you want to make this smoothie into a meal replacement, feel free to add 1-2 scoops of your favorite protein powder.
- Store any leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: vegan smoothie, strawberry smoothie, dairy-free peach smoothie