- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen sliced zucchini
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter
- 4 pitted dates
- In the base of a high-speed blender, combine the almond milk, strawberries, zucchini, nut butter, and dates.
- Process on high for about 30 seconds, or until the smoothie is creamy and fully blended.
- Serve immediately, or pour into a glass with a lid and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Smoothies are best served right after they are blended. But, you can store any leftovers in a covered container for up to 2 days.
- Feel free to add 1-2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to make this a Chocolate Zucchini Smoothie.
- You can use frozen blueberries (or any berry) besides strawberries, if you wish.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: smoothie with frozen zucchini, vegan strawberry smoothie, hidden veggies smoothie