What could be better on a hot day than an icy-cold Pomegranate Popsicle made with 100% juice for a healthy, superfood treat with no added sugar? This healthy fruit popsicle recipe is perfect for kids and adults.
- 2 cups 100% pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lime juice (from about 1 medium lime)
- Combine the pomegranate juice and lime juice into a pitcher. Give the juice a stir.
- Divide the pomegranate juice evenly into approximately six popsicles molds.
- Freeze them for about 4 hours before removing them from the molds and serving cold.
- These popsicles will stay fresh in the freezer for up to 2-3 weeks.
- If your popsicles have been in the freezer for longer than an hour, you may need to let them warm up for about 5 minutes. If you still have difficulty, run them under lukewarm water for a few seconds and then remove them from the molds.
- If you find your popsicles aren’t sweet enough, you can always whisk in a few tablespoons of raw honey or maple syrup to the juice to sweet up the popsicles even more (although this will increase the sugar content significantly).
- You can easily double or triple this recipe depending on how many molds you have.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: how to make sugar-free popsicles, pomegranate popsicles, healthy popsicles