When you want a hot and satisfying beverage that is energizing and delicious, then you should try this Healthy Hot Chocolate! This low-caffeine drink has no added sugars and is full of superfood ingredients.
- 1 tablespoon cacao chips
- 6 ounces very hot water (about the temperature you would use to make hot tea)
- 2 tablespoons herbal coffee
- 1/8 teaspoon mushroom powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add the cacao chips to the bottom of your mug, and then pour the hot water on top. Whisk in the herbal coffee, mushroom powder, and ground cinnamon.
- Use a spoon, frother, or whisk to stir the hot chocolate. The cacao chips will melt fast, but you need to make sure the ingredients are all well combined.
- Serve your healthy hot cacao hot.
- Be sure to use cacao chips for this recipe, not cacao nibs.
- This recipe contains about 12 mg of caffeine.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Combine and serve
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: cacao hot chocolate, herbal coffee drink, superfood hot drink