- 1 head of celery
- 1 16–ounce bag baby carrots
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 8–ounce container prepared guacamole
- Prepare your Thanksgiving vegetable tray by starting with a large 12-inch round dinner plate or a round serving plate.
- Remove the celery ribs from the base and wash them well. Cut the celery ribs into 2-inch celery sticks.
- Place the celery sticks around the outer edge of the plate.
- Then, prep your bell peppers by cutting the bottom off of one of the peppers for decoration. Slice the rest of the bell peppers into thin strips and place around the plate around the inside of the sugar snap peas.
- Place the baby carrots around the plate as well, inside of the bell pepper slices. Reserve three baby carrots to make the turkey legs and beak.
- Use the cucumber slices to fill the center of the plate.
- Then, transfer the prepared guacamole to a small prep bowl and place it at the bottom of the plate.
- Place the bottom piece of the red bell pepper upside down on top of the guacamole and use a paring knife to cut the baby carrots into two leg and beak shapes. You can cut a round hole in the bottom of the bell pepper to stick the beak-shaped carrot. And you can cut two very small holes for the eyes.
- You can prepare your vegetable tray up to 2 days before the holiday. Store it covered in the refrigerator.
- You can use prepared guacamole or your choice of dip for this recipe. Hummus is also a great option!
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: Holiday
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 65
- Sugar: 5.1 g
- Sodium: 207.1 mg
- Fat: 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.3 g
- Fiber: 4.4 g
- Protein: 1.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: turkey vegetable tray, thanksgiving vegetable board, vegan thanksgiving appetizer