This healthy Vanilla Bean Chia Pudding is a creamy, dairy-free dessert or breakfast. As you may have guessed, I made it green using spirulina in honor of St. Patrick’s Day.
- 4 tablespoons whole or ground chia seeds
- 2 cups cashew milk (or your favorite dairy-free milk)
- 2 scoops collagen peptides or vegan protein powder
- 2 teaspoons organic spirulina powder (I like this brand)
- 1 vanilla bean or ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons raw honey (use maple syrup for vegan)
- toasted coconut and banana (optional, for topping)
- Combine the chia seeds, cashew milk, collagen peptides, spirulina, the seeds of one vanilla bean, and the honey into a medium glass bowl. Use a whisk to stir together.
- Set aside for about 10 minutes and whisk again to ensure there are no lumps.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.