You’re going to love how easy it is to make this Vanilla Bean Chia Pudding. Top it with frozen or fresh raspberries for a delicious meal prep breakfast or snack. Vegan and gluten-free.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or you can use date syrup for a whole food sweetener)
- 1 vanilla bean, sliced in half with the seeds scraped out*
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries (optional, for topping)
- Combine the chia seeds, milk, maple syrup, and the seeds of one vanilla bean into a medium mixing bowl. Use a whisk to stir together.
- Set aside for about 10 minutes and then whisk again to ensure there are no lumps.
- Divide the pudding between two serving bowls and top with raspberries, if desired.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. This will allow the pudding to set.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
*If you don’t have a vanilla bean, you can always use a 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract in a pinch. You won’t get the texture that you would from a real vanilla bean, you you’ll get the flavor.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: American
- Fiber: 8
Keywords: raspberry vanilla chia pudding, vegan chia pudding, dairy free vanilla chia pudding