This simple Green Apple Smoothie with Spinach is the perfect blender drink. It is creamy, satisfying, and so delicious! This recipe is vegetarian, vegan-friendly, and gluten-free.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (use plant-based yogurt for dairy-free diets)
- 1 green apple, cored and cut into quarters
- 1 frozen ripe banana, broken in half
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple niblets or frozen chunks
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or flax seeds
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- In the base of a high-speed blender, combine the milk, yogurt, apple, banana, pineapple, chia seeds, spinach, and ice cubes.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds, or until the smoothie is fully blended and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
- You can find frozen pineapple niblets or frozen chunks in the freezer section of your grocery store.
- To make this recipe a meal replacement, consider adding 1-2 scoops of your favorite unsweetened protein powder.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: apple smoothie, vegan apple smoothie, apple and greens smoothie