Celebrate healthy and plant-based snack foods with these ideas for creating a Vegan Charcuterie Board. Serve this yummy snack tray at holidays, parties, or any type of gathering with friends or family.
- 1 5–ounce container prepared vegan cheese dip or dairy-free dip
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pound baby carrots, drained
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 pint baby tomatoes
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 6.5–ounce container gluten-free and vegan crackers
- Chop your vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Layer the vegetables and any snacks like crackers or nuts on a large cutting board or dinner plate.
- Transfer any prepared dips or hummus to a small serving bowl and add it to the board.
- Serve immediately.
- If you are having a large gathering, you can double or triple this recipe.
- If you want to prepare your board ahead of time, chop the vegetables and keep them in an airtight container. Then, just before serving, lay the vegetables and any other items to the board so they are fresh.
- Feel free to get creative with your board and include items like roasted vegetables, roasted chickpeas, pita bread, chips, nuts and seeds, olives, or whatever plant-based snacks you like.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: vegan snack tray ideas, vegetarian charcuterie board, vegan charcuterie ideas