These Vegan Cherry Coconut Popsicles are such a delicious and refreshing frozen treat. This recipe is dairy-free, but is so creamy! This popsicles recipe is great for kids and adults.
- 1 13.5-ounce can of light coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen sweet cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup*
- Combine the coconut milk, frozen cherries, vanilla, and maple syrup in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the cherry-coconut mixtures into your popsicle molds.
- Freeze for at least four hours, and up to 24 hours.
- *If you prefer to use a whole foods sweetener, you can leave out the maple syrup and use 1/2 cup of pitted dates instead.
- If you don’t have popsicle molds, you can also pour the mixture into plastic or paper cups with a spoon or wooden stick.
- These popsicles will last in the freezer for up to several weeks. Defrost them slightly at room temperature (4-5 minutes) before serving.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: Dairy-Free
Keywords: vegan popsicles, how to make vegan popsicles, cherry popsicles