- 1 8–ounce package vegan frozen whipped topping, defrosted
- 1 15–ounce can pure pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (see notes for substitutions)
- 1 3.4–ounce package vegan instant vanilla pudding (or two 1.7-ounce boxes)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional, for topping)
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a spatula to pour in the whipped topping.
- Add the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and instant vanilla pudding and stir to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl and sprinkle the top with the ground cinnamon.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Most brands of instant pudding are actually vegan! But, be sure to read the ingredient label to be sure.
- Look for a coconut milk-based frozen whipped topping in the freezer section of your grocery store. If it is frozen, let it defrost for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator before using.
- If you don’t have pre-made pumpkin pie spice, you can substitute ground cinnamon instead. Or, you can make your own using 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, ½ teaspoon ground ginger, ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg, and ¼ teaspoon ground cloves.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Refrigerator
- Cuisine: Seasonal
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 19.7 g
- Sodium: 196.9 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.5 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0.6 mg
Keywords: vegan pumpkin fluff, pumpkin fluff recipe, pumpkin pie fluff recipe