Here’s a Vegan & Dairy-Free Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie recipe that tastes like pie in a glass. Serve this healthy blended drink for an easy breakfast or dessert. You only need six ingredients!
- 1/4 cup cashews, soaked in very hot water for 15 minutes, then rinsed and drained
- 1 cup unsweetened plant milk, I like oat milk or almond milk
- 1 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana, broken into chunks
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 gluten-free wafer cookies, crushed (optional, for topping)
- rice milk or coconut milk whipped cream (optional, for topping)
- Combine your plant milk, cashews, frozen strawberries, frozen banana, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in the base of a high-speed blender like a Blendtec or a Vitamix.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Once you’ve blended your strawberry cheesecake smoothie, then you can serve it right out of the blender. I put some rice milk whipped cream and crushed gluten-free vanilla wafer cookies on top to help replicate the taste and texture of a cheesecake crust.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe depending on how many servings you want.
- Feel free to add 1/2 cup of frozen cauliflower rice if you want even more nutrition (see how to steam and freeze cauliflower for smoothies).
- Use a high-speed blender to ensure that the smoothie gets very creamy and fully blended.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of beet powder to make this smoothie even pinker in color.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan strawberry smoothie, dairy-free cheesecake smoothie