Summertime just got more delicious with this simple Watermelon Banana Smoothie that can be served as a refreshing snack. Watermelon is naturally sweet and hydrating, and perfect for a smoothie!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups seedless watermelon chunks, chilled
- 1 frozen banana, broken in half
- ½ cup frozen pineapple niblets or chunks
- ½ cup ice
- In the base of a high-speed blender, combine the almond milk, watermelon chunks, banana, pineapple, and ice.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds, or until the smoothie is fully blended.
- Serve immediately.
- If you aren’t on a dairy-free diet, you can replace the almond milk with regular milk or vanilla yogurt.
- This recipe is easily doubled or tripled.
- To make this smoothie a meal replacement, feel free to add a scoop of protein powder and a tablespoon of chia seeds per serving.
- If you prefer a thicker smoothie, feel free to add up to a cup of ice cubes.
- Use a seedless watermelon to avoid the bitter black seeds.
- Fresh mint is good in this smoothie too, but it will alter the color.
- For an adult beverage, add a shot of vodka to the blender.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: watermelon pineapple smoothie, vegan watermelon drink, summer fruit smoothie