This Vegan Watermelon Slushy is the absolute perfect summertime treat. It’s made using real food ingredients, and it’s vegan and dairy-free with no added sugar.
- 2 cups fresh watermelon
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple tidbits or chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened, dried coconut
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (from about 1 large lime)
- 5 fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Combine the watermelon, pineapple, strawberries, coconut, and lime juice in a high-speed blender and process on high until smooth. If using a regular blender, you may wish to process the watermelon first and then add the other ingredients for easier blending.
- Serve immediately.
- If you want to really brighten the flavors of this slushy, feel free to use some fresh mint. Don’t worry if you don’t have any or prefer to leave out the mint. This recipe is great without mint.