This Vegan Watermelon Slushy is the absolute perfect summertime treat. It’s made using real food ingredients, and it’s vegan and dairy-free with no added sugar.
- 2 cups fresh watermelon, chilled
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple tidbits or chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened, dried coconut
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (from about 1 large lime)
- 5 fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Combine the watermelon, pineapple, strawberries, coconut, and lime juice in a high-speed blender and process on high until smooth. If using a regular blender, you may wish to process the watermelon first and then add the other ingredients for easier blending.
- Serve immediately.
If you want to really brighten the flavors of this smoothie, feel free to use some fresh mint.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: watermelon strawberry smoothie, watermelon drink, summer fruit smoothie