Now that it’s Spring, there are a whole new set of holidays right around the corner. I created this Wellness Gift Guide for Mother’s Day and Spring birthdays!
Wellness Gift Guide for Mother’s Day & Spring birthdays!
I’ve purchased and used nearly every item on this list. I’ve included links to make shopping easy and fast (some affiliate links included). Enjoy and let me know in the comments if you like these gift guides!
- Instant pot 6-quart. This is my #1 appliance for 2018; it’s a game-changer for fast and healthy cooking. See all my pressure cooker recipes here.
- Ombre Workout pants. For whatever reason, new workout clothes always make me feel more motivated to get active. This brand is high-waisted which is universally flattering.
- Cute white comfy sneakers. I have two requirements for shoes: comfort and cuteness. This pair in white looks cute with a mini-skirt or leggings. Great for spring and summer travel.
- Cat mug. A cat mug may not fall into your top list of wellness gifts, but this one might change your mind. It’s so cute and makes getting out of bed a little easier and more fun. Meow.
- Eye cover. Wearing an eye cover at night is one of my top sleep hacks (see more). This brand is molded for comfort. My husband calls it my “eye bra.” Whatever! Men and women need this.
- Buckwheat pillow. I’ve purchased about 9 pillows in the past few years to try and get rid of chronic neck pain. This is the only one that has worked. This pillow is filled with buckwheat hulls which sounds weird, but it’s supportive and forgiving at the same time.
- Fit Bit with advanced sleep monitoring. I kind of hate tracking my steps during the day because it makes me get all obsessive about it, but I adore the advanced sleep monitoring on this device. I’ve learned a ton about how to improve my deep sleep and I can’t tell you what a difference it’s made in how I feel.
- Otto’s cassava flour. This gluten- and grain-free flour is a game-changer for healthy baking. It’s natural in flavor and made from a whole food! See my recipe for cassava flour Chocolate Chip Mint Cookies here.
- SKINNYbits 100% pure spirulina tablets. I learned about this product after doing a podcast interview with the company owner. Algae is great for energy and I have been adding a handful to my morning green smoothies. Use code CleanEating for 20% off.
- CBD topical pain cream. If you’re new to CBD, this is the perfect product for topical pain relief. I use it on my hand for joint pain related to computer use. Use code CLEANEATING for 10% off your order at MedterraCBD.com. Listen to my interview to learn more about CBD here.
I hope this gift guide inspires some fun gifts for the healthy women in your life. If you’re so inclined, maybe it’s time to treat yourself as well? 🙂
Pin this gift guide to save for later!
Don’t miss a post! Join my weekly newsletter list to get all the latest news and recipe links delivered directly to your inbox.
Sign up now and unsubscribe at any time. I will never sell your name or spam you, I promise!