- 1/2 cup orange juice (from about 2 oranges)
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- Pinch of sea salt (about 1/8 teaspoon)
- In a small glass or jar, combine the orange juice, coconut water, and sea salt.
- Stir to combine and enjoy immediately.
- If – for any reason – you prefer to avoid consuming coconut water, you can choose to replace it with either aloe vera juice or 1/4 tsp cream of tartar, both of which are naturally high in potassium.
- The adrenal cocktail is best made right before consuming. However, you can make a big batch and store it in the fridge for up to 4 days, if you prefer.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: coconut water mocktail, adrenal drink, adrenal cocktail orange drink