- 2 ears of fresh corn, husks and cornsilk removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter or ghee (use vegan butter for dairy-free diets)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Use a sharp knife to cut off the ends of each ear of corn.
- Then, use your hands or a sharp knife to break the ears of corn in half. This makes it easier to cut the corn into quarters. (If your ears of corn are on the smaller side, you don’t have to break them in half).
- Place each corn half on its side and then use a sharp knife to cut the corn cob down the middle lengthwise. Then, cut each half in half again. Don’t cut too close to the base of the corn kernels or they will come off the cob. You’ll end up with 8 corn ribs from 2 ears of corn (or 4 ribs if you don’t break your corn in half).
- In a small bowl, combine the oil or melted fat, paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
- Use a pastry brush to cover the top of each corn rib with the oil and seasoning.
- Place the corn ribs in a single layer inside your air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 400°F for 10-12 minutes. The corn ribs will be done when they start to curl.
- Let the corn ribs cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you can double this recipe if you want more servings.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving.
- Some air fryers need to be preheated. Be sure to read the manufacturer’s guide for your specific air fryer model to determine if it needs to be preheated.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: corn ribs, air fryer, tik tok