Crispy and delicious, Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli is a perfect way to spruce up frozen veggies. All you need are frozen broccoli florets, olive oil, and seasoning for this easy weeknight side dish. Vegan, gluten-free, low-carb, and keto-friendly.
- 1 16–ounce bag frozen broccoli florets (about 3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the frozen broccoli, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to your air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 360°F for 8 minutes.
- Stop and toss the broccoli florets once during the cooking process.
- Serve hot.
- Some air fryer models needs to be preheated. Please refer to the owner’s manual of your particular model to see if you need to preheat it before using.
- Feel free to use whatever seasonings you like. You can also add red pepper flakes or Italian seasoning.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: air fryer frozen vegetables, how to cook frozen broccoli