Sometime life gets so busy that you need to turn to a bag of frozen chicken just to get dinner on the table fast. This recipe for Air Fryer Frozen Breaded Chicken Tenders results in perfectly cooked chicken that can be served plain or with ketchup for an easy dinner.
- 8 frozen breaded chicken tenders, about an 8 ounce package (be sure to purchase a gluten-free version for gluten-free diets)
- Lay the frozen chicken tenders inside the basket. Try not to let them overlap too much.
- Set the temperature to 400°F and the time to 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes is up, use tongs to flip the chicken tenders over and cook them for another 2 minutes.
- If you want to make sure the chicken is hot enough, use an instant-read thermometer to make sure the chicken has reached at least 165°F.
- Let the chicken tenders cool for a couple of minutes before serving hot.
- Some air fryers need to be preheated. Check the manufacturer instructions for your air fryer to be sure.
- If you want to double this recipe, you may need to cook the chicken tenders in two batches so that they don’t overlap.
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken tenders in air fryer, how to cook frozen chicken tenders