- 1 10–ounce bag frozen stir-fry vegetables (about 3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper (optional, for serving)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the frozen vegetables and olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Pour the vegetables into your air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 375°F and the cook time to 12 minutes.
- Open the air fryer once during the cooking process to stop and shake the basket.
- Keep an eye on the vegetables to make sure they don’t burn. They will be done when they are cooked through and a little bit crispy on the outside.
- Serve hot.
- Frozen stir-fry vegetables generally include a mixture of vegetables like broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, snap peas, carrots, and mushrooms.
- Some air fryer models needs to be preheated. Please refer to the owner’s manual of your particular model to see if you need to preheat it before using.
- Some bags of frozen vegetables are already seasoned with salt. If that is the case, you will likely not need any additional salt.
- For extra flavor, feel free to serve your cooked vegetables with tamari or coconut aminos.
- You can cut this recipe in half if you want fewer servings.
- Store any leftover cooked vegetables in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: air fryer vegetables, air fryer vegetable recipes, air fryer frozen vegetable recipes, air fryer frozen stir-fry vegetables