Air Fryer Keto Chicken Tenders with no breading are perfect for an easy and protein-rich lunch or dinner option. Serve the tender chicken pieces with vegetables or a salad. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and low-carb.
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground garlic
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place the chicken tenders on a plate and pat each sides of the chicken dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, paprika, ground garlic, salt, and pepper. Use a basting brush or the edge of a clean paper towel to spread the mixture on both side of the chicken tenders.
- Transfer the chicken to the basket of your air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 375°F and bake the chicken for 8 minutes. Use tongs to flip the chicken and cook for an additional 7 minutes.
- When the chicken tenders are done cooking, use clean tongs to transfer the chicken to a serving platter.
- Let the chicken cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Most air fryer do not need to be pre-heated before using. Check the instruction manual of your specific air fryer to see if it is recommended for your model.
- You may need to cook the chicken tenders in batches depending on how big your air fryer is. You don’t want to overlap the chicken because that may inhibit the cooking process.
- Store any leftover cooked chicken in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving.
Keywords: air fryer, chicken, keto, low carb, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free