Here is a super easy and basic recipe for Air Fryer Lemon Garlic Shrimp that is full of flavor and perfect for tossing with cooked pasta or serving on a salad. Air Fried Shrimp is a protein-rich dish that cooks perfectly in just a few minutes.
- 1 pound medium shrimp, raw, peeled, and de-veined
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lemon, halved
- Pour the shrimp onto a paper towel-lined plate and pat the shrimp dry.
- Then, in a large mixing bowl, combine the shrimp, oil, garlic powder, and sea salt. Toss to combine.
- Transfer the shrimp to the basket of your air fryer. Set the temperature to 400°F for 5-6 minutes, tossing once during the cooking process.
- When the cooking time is up, transfer the cooked shrimp to a serving plate.
- Squeeze your lemon over the cooked shrimp and serve warm.
- Refrigerate any leftover cooked shrimp in a covered container for up to 4 days.
- If you want to use frozen shrimp, increase the cooking time to 15 minutes.
- For large shrimp, add an extra 2 minutes cooking time.
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fried shrimp, easy shrimp recipe, chili shrimp