Start your day right with this Apple Cider Vinegar and Lemon Juice. This recipe can help boost your health, including lowering your blood sugar, aiding in weight loss, and improving your digestion.
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (I recommend using raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar with the mother)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (from about 1/2 of a lemon)
- 1/2 teaspoon honey (use maple syrup for vegan)
- 1 cup water (use either room temperature water or warm water)
- In a glass or jar, combine the apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey, and water.
- Whisk or cover and shake vigorously to combine.
- Serve immediately (see notes about making it ahead of time).
- This recipe is the most potent right after making it, but you can make it ahead of time, if you wish. Store it in a covered container and shake before serving. It will last in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
- You can easily double, triple, or even quadruple this recipe, if you wish.
- If you prefer a sweeter version, increase the honey to 1-2 teaspoons.
- If you want a vegan version, use maple syrup instead of honey.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Drinks
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: apple cider vinegar, ACV drink, healthy drink