- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (I recommend using raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar with the mother)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (from about 1/2 of a lemon)
- 1/2 teaspoon honey (use maple syrup for vegan)
- 1 cup water (use either room temperature water or warm water)
- In a glass or jar, combine the apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey, and water.
- Whisk or cover and shake vigorously to combine.
- Serve immediately (see notes about making it ahead of time).
- This recipe is the most potent right after making it, but you can make it ahead of time, if you wish. Store it in a covered container and shake before serving. It will last in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
- You can easily double, triple, or even quadruple this recipe, if you wish.
- If you prefer a sweeter version, increase the honey to 1-2 teaspoons.
- If you want a vegan version, use maple syrup instead of honey.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Drinks
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: apple cider vinegar, ACV drink, healthy drink