- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar (leave out if your berries are very sweet)
- 2 cups water
- Wash the blueberries thoroughly.
- Add the blueberries, sugar, and water to the blender or food processor.
- Blend or process until it becomes smooth.
- If you don’t like having tiny bits of blueberry skin in your juice, you can strain it through a fine mesh strainer. You can repeat this until your Blueberry Juice is smooth enough for you.
- Sometimes there will be foam on top of the juice; you can scoop this off with a spoon.
- Transfer the juice to glasses, serve, and enjoy immediately.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe for more Blueberry Juice servings.
- It’s best to serve the juice straight away. But if you have leftover juice or want to save some for later, you can store it in the fridge in a covered container. It should keep a few days. Or freeze it in ice cube trays. It will give you delicious and colorful blueberry ice cubes.
- If you don’t like sweet drinks, you can leave the sugar out or replace it with another sweetener like agave syrup or honey.
- You can substitute the water with coconut water for added nutritional value.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 79
- Sugar: 18.9 g
- Sodium: 11.2 mg
- Fat: 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.5 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 0.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: blueberry juice, blender juice, how to make blueberry juice