This recipe for Carrot and Cucumber Juice is sweet, refreshing, and full of nutrition. You only need three ingredients to make this healthy juice. Serve it with breakfast or between meals.
- 5 carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 1 apple
- Wash and cut the carrots, cucumber, and apple so that they are small enough to fit through the feeding tube of your juicer.
- Feed the slices into the juicer, alternating the hard and soft pieces to help the juicer extract the most juice.
- Continue until you have used up all the fruit and veggie pieces.
- Pour the juice from the juice collector into a glass and serve immediately.
- If you don’t have a juicer, you can use a blender to make the juice. Combine the ingredients with about ¼ cup of filtered water in the base of a blender. Blend on high and then strain the juicer through a nut milk bag.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
- Store any leftover juice in a covered jar in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. Shake the jar before serving.
- You can use a red or green apple in this recipe. Red apples tend to be sweeter and green apples tend to be lower in natural sugars.
- Feel free to get creative and add other ingredients to this juice recipe, if you wish. Ginger, parsley, cilantro, bell peppers, and celery would also be delicious if included.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: carrot juice, cucumber juice recipe, juicing