- 5 carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 1 apple
- Wash and cut the carrots, cucumber, and apple so that they are small enough to fit through the feeding tube of your juicer.
- Feed the slices into the juicer, alternating the hard and soft pieces to help the juicer extract the most juice.
- Continue until you have used up all the fruit and veggie pieces.
- Pour the juice from the juice collector into a glass and serve immediately.
- If you don’t have a juicer, you can use a blender to make the juice. Combine the ingredients with about ¼ cup of filtered water in the base of a blender. Blend on high and then strain the juicer through a nut milk bag.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
- Store any leftover juice in a covered jar in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. Shake the jar before serving.
- You can use a red or green apple in this recipe. Red apples tend to be sweeter and green apples tend to be lower in natural sugars.
- Feel free to get creative and add other ingredients to this juice recipe, if you wish. Ginger, parsley, cilantro, bell peppers, and celery would also be delicious if included.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: carrot juice, cucumber juice recipe, juicing