Here’s a delicious homemade Carrot Juice Recipe that is full of vitamin C. This recipe uses carrots, oranges, lemon, and ginger for the ultimate healthy fresh juice. Make this recipe using a juicer or a blender.
- 1 bunch carrots, scrubbed and rinsed
- 2 naval oranges, skins removed and cut into slices
- 1 lemon, skin removed and cut into quarters
- 1 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, skin removed
- Feed the carrots, orange slices, lemon pieces, and ginger through a masticating juicer, alternating hard and soft ingredients for the optimal efficiency.
- Divide the juice between two glasses and serve immediately.
- Fresh juices should be consumed within 24 hours for the optimal nutrition. Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
- BLENDER INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the ingredients into the base of a high-speed blender. You may need to include 1/4 – 1/2 cup of water to help the ingredients blender completely. Process on high for about 30-45 seconds. Pour the mixture through a nut milk bag, so that only the juice remains. Discard the pulp or save it for another use.
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: carrot orange juice, carrot ginger juice, fresh carrot juice recipe