- 1 bunch carrots, scrubbed and rinsed (about 1 pound: 4 large carrots or 6–7 medium carrots)
- 2 naval oranges, skins removed and cut into slices
- 1 lemon, skin removed and cut into quarters
- 1 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, skin removed
- Feed the carrots, orange slices, lemon pieces, and ginger through a masticating juicer, alternating hard and soft ingredients for the optimal efficiency.
- Divide the juice between two glasses and serve immediately.
- BLENDER INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the ingredients into the base of a high-speed blender. You may need to include 1/4 – 1/2 cup of water to help the ingredients blender completely. Process on high for about 30-45 seconds. Pour the mixture through a nut milk bag, so that only the juice remains. Discard the pulp or save it for another use.
- Fresh juices should be consumed within 24 hours for the optimal nutrition. Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
- This recipe is very forgiving. You can make changes to the amount of ginger you use. Or, feel free to add other ingredients including celery, cucumber, or apple.
- You can also leave out the oranges, ginger, and lemon to make a pure 100% carrot juice with no other ingredients besides carrots.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 91
- Sugar: 12.4 g
- Sodium: 79 mg
- Fat: 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.6 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 1.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: carrot orange juice, carrot ginger juice, fresh carrot juice recipe