Cassava Flour Pizza Crust (Yeast Free)
This Cassava Flour Pizza Crust is gluten-free and grain-free, and made without yeast. It’s a delicious way to enjoy homemade pizza.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 90 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Grain-Free
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons of cassava flour
- ½ cup arrowroot flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine 1 cup of the cassava flour, arrowroot flour, sea salt, and baking powder. Stir to combine.
- Next, stir in the eggs, water, and olive oil, and stir to combine.
- Use your hands to form the dough into one or two dough balls.
- Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill for about an hour.
- When you are ready to roll out the dough, sprinkle the extra cassava flour on the parchment paper. Place the dough on top and use a rolling pin to roll out the dough.
- Then, add your toppings and bake the pizza for 15 minutes, or until the crust has started to rise a little bit and starts to brown.
- Slice and serve hot.
Store any leftover cooked pizza in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving.
Keywords: grain-free pizza crust, paleo pizza crust, gluten free pizza crust recipe