- 1 3-inch celery stalk
- 1 4–ounce package sliced salami
- 1 8–ounce package white cheddar cheese, cut into bite-sized cubes (you can substitute chopped apple if you want a dairy-free or plant-based option)
- 1 10–ounce jar green olives, drained
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1 fresh pineapple, skinned and sliced into 1-inch tall slices (one of these will be used for the star on top of the tree)
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, for garnish
- Lay a clean cutting board on your countertop. The board should be rectangular in shape.
- To make the tree shape with the ingredients, start at the bottom. Place the celery stalk to make the trunk of the tree.
- Then, layer the salami to make the base of the tree.
- Next, make layers using the cubed cheese (or apple), olives, more salami, and then the grapes at the top.
- To make the pineapple star, lay one slice of the fresh pineapple on a separate cutting surface. Use a star cookie cutter to cut out the pineapple star. Or, use a sharp paring knife to cut out the star shape. Place the pineapple star at the top of the tree.
- Lastly, use the fresh rosemary sprigs to stick out from the sides of the tree layers. Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds on top of the rosemary to replicate Christmas tree lights or decorations.
- Serve immediately.
- If you want to prep this ahead of time, you can cut all of the fruit and vegetables and store them in an airtight container up to 3 days before serving.
- Then, just before serving, create the Christmas tree shape using your ingredients.
- After your party, dissemble the tree and store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- This recipe is very forgiving! You can use whatever types of colorful fruits, veggies, and cold cuts that you like. Just be sure that you present items that are bite-sized and not too messy to eat with your fingers.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Holiday
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: holiday charcuterie, Christmas charcuterie board, Christmas tree charcuterie