- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (I used shrimp with the tails off)
- Fresh lime slices (optional, for serving)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, salt, black pepper, and chili powder.
- Add the raw shrimp to the mixture, making sure each shrimp is well coated with the marinade.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the skillet is hot, add the marinated shrimp to the skillet.
- Cook the shrimp for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until they are fully cooked and pink.
- Serve immediately, garnished with additional cilantro and lime wedges if desired.
- Cooked shrimp can be served plain, or with your choice of cooked rice, warmed tortillas, or on top of a salad. The shrimp also goes great with cooked pasta.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 224
- Sugar: 0.3 g
- Sodium: 426.7 mg
- Fat: 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.1 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 23 g
- Cholesterol: 182.5 mg
Keywords: costco recipe, costco shrimp, copycat costco recipe