Cranberry Pomegranate Citrus Mocktail (Sugar-Free)
This Cranberry Pomegranate Citrus Mocktail recipe is easy, delicious, and health-promoting for an alcohol-free fizzy drink to serve friends and family.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Alcohol-free, vegan, paleo
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- ½ cup cranberry juice, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup sparkling mineral water or ginger kombucha*
- Divide the crushed ice between four cocktail glasses.
- Combine the pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, and fresh orange or lime juice in a pitcher.
- When you’re ready to serve, stir the mixture and pour into the cocktail glasses.
- Top each glass with sparkling mineral water or kombucha and stir once more before serving.
Kombucha has a small amount of alcohol and sugar. If you want a 100% sugar-free and alcohol-free mocktail, use sparkling water instead of kombucha
Keywords: easy mocktail, healthy mocktail, alcohol-free drinks, pomegranate juice mocktail, cranberry juice mocktail