- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice (from about 3 medium oranges)
- 1 cup ginger kombucha*
- Divide the crushed ice between four cocktail glasses.
- In a large pitcher, combine the pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, orange juice, and ginger kombucha in a pitcher. Stir gently to combine.
- Pour the mixture into your cocktail glasses and serve immediately.
- Kombucha has a small amount of alcohol and sugar. If you want a 100% sugar-free and alcohol-free mocktail, use sparkling water instead of kombucha.
- Also, if you want to make this recipe ahead of time, leave out the kombucha until you’re ready to serve. This will ensure that it stays carbonated and bubbly.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Alcohol-Free
Keywords: alcohol-free drinks, easy mocktail recipe, cranberry juice mocktail