This Cranberry Pomegranate Citrus Mocktail recipe is easy, delicious, and health-promoting for an alcohol-free fizzy drink to serve friends and family.
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- ½ cup cranberry juice, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup sparkling mineral water
- Divide the crushed ice between four cocktail glasses.
- Combine the pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, and fresh orange or lime juice in a pitcher.
- When you’re ready to serve, stir the mixture and pour into the cocktail glasses.
- Top each glass with sparkling mineral water and stir once more before serving.