Here’s a sparkling Pomegranate Cranberry Mocktail that is perfect for a winter non-alcoholic beverage. This bubbly drink is easy to make and has no added sugar. It’s healthy, festive, and tasty.
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- ½ cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice (from about 3 medium oranges)
- 1 cup ginger kombucha*
- Divide the crushed ice between four cocktail glasses.
- In a large pitcher, combine the pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, orange juice, and ginger kombucha in a pitcher. Stir gently to combine.
- Pour the mixture into your cocktail glasses and serve immediately.
Kombucha has a small amount of alcohol and sugar. If you want a 100% sugar-free and alcohol-free mocktail, use sparkling water instead of kombucha.
Also, if you want to make this recipe ahead of time, leave out the kombucha until you’re ready to serve. This will ensure that it stays carbonated and bubbly.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Alcohol-Free
Keywords: alcohol-free drinks, easy mocktail recipe, cranberry juice mocktail