- 1 seedless watermelon
- Wash the outside of the watermelon and pat it dry.
- Cut the watermelon in half and then cut the halves into quarters.
- Carefully cut the watermelon off the rind. Then, cut each slice of watermelon into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Lay each watermelon piece on a dehydrator tray. Dehydrate the watermelon for 12-16 hours at 135 degrees F.
- Check on the watermelon after 12 hours to make sure it is very thin but still pliable.
- Store the dehydrated watermelon in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- You can also seal the watermelon jerky in an air-tight container for up to a month.
- If you don’t have a dehydrator and want to dehydrate watermelon in an oven, you can set it to the lowest temperature (200 degrees F or lower). It will take up to 16 hours to fully dehydrate.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 hours
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Dehydrator
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: how to make watermelon jerky, how to dehydrate watermelon