When you want an easy and delicious dinner that only takes 45 minutes, try this Easy Air Fryer Meatloaf. You only need five simple ingredients for this recipe that is grain-free, gluten-free, low-carb. This is a family favorite!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons ketchup, divided (use sugar-free ketchup to keep this recipe low-carb)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 cup water
- Spray the basket of your air-fryer with non-stick cooking spray and preheat it to to 375 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, flour, egg, ketchup, and mustard. Reserve half the ketchup for the top of the meatloaf later on.
- Use your hands to mix together the ingredients and form them into a loaf. Then, place the uncooked meatloaf in the basket of your air-fryer.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the bottom of the basket to help prevent smoking.
- Bake the meatloaf for 20 minutes.
- Then, pause the air fryer and spread the rest of the ketchup on top. Bake for another 10 minutes, or until an instant read thermometer shows 165 degrees F.
- Once the meatloaf is done cooking, turn off the air fryer and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Then, slice the meatloaf and serve it hot.
- If you don’t have almond flour, you can use whatever type of flour you like.
- You can use grainy mustard or yellow mustard.
- Be sure to use sugar-free ketchup to keep this recipe low-carb.
- You can make the loaf ahead of time and wrap it in plastic wrap so it’s ready to go straight into the air fryer come dinner time.
- Don’t overmix the meatloaf or it can become tough instead of tender.
- Make sure to rest the meatloaf before slicing. Otherwise it will fall apart on you as you attempt to slice it.
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grain-free meatloaf, air fried meatloaf, low-carb meatloaf recipe