You are going to love how easy it is to make salmon in the air fryer. You only need a few ingredients and 7 minutes to make this healthy fish dish. Serve your baked salmon with vegetables and fresh lemon for a delicious meal.
- 2 salmon fillets, about 6 ounces each
- ½ teaspoon olive oil or avocado oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional, for serving)
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- Remove the salmon fillets from any packaging and place them in a shallow dish. Pat both sides dry with a paper towel.
- Then, use a brush to lightly coat the tops of the salmon with the oil. Sprinkle each filet with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Repeat on the other side.
- Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray and place the salmon in the basket. Set the time to 7 minutes.
- When the cooking time is up, remove the salmon from the basket and serve hot.
- Not all air fryers require pre-heating. Check the manufacturers’ guide to see if your model of air fryer needs to be preheated.
- If you want to be sure that the salmon is cooked through, you can use an instant-read thermometer. The internal temperature should read 145°F.
- You can double or triple this recipe depending on how big your air fryer is. Try to keep the salmon fillets from overlapping too much while cooking to ensure they get cooked evenly.
- Category: Fish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: air fryer fish, baked salmon in air fryer, air fried salmon