Easiest Air Fryer Salmon (7 Minutes)
You are going to love how easy it is to make air fryer salmon. You only need a few ingredients to make this healthy fish dish that is low-carb, paleo, and Whole30.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Fish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: Paleo, gluten-free, healthy
- 2 salmon filets, about 6 ounces each
- ½ teaspoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional, for serving)
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- Remove the salmon filets from any packaging and place them in a shallow dish. Pat both sides dry with a paper towel.
- Then, use a brush to lightly coat the tops of the salmon with the oil. Sprinkle each filet with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Repeat on the other side.
- Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray and place the salmon in the basket. Set the time to 7 minutes.
- When the cooking time is up, remove the salmon from the basket and serve hot.
If you want to be sure that the salmon is cooked through, you can use an instant-read thermometer. The internal temperature should read 145°F.
Keywords: air-fryer salmon, how to cook salmon in air fryer, fish in air fryer