You’re going to love this Gluten Free Zucchini Bread recipe that is so easy to throw together. It’s buttery and light, with so much flavor.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups tightly-packed grated zucchini (from about 1 large zucchini)
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs, beaten (use 2 flax eggs* for vegan)
- 1/3 cup ghee, melted (use coconut oil for dairy allergies or vegan)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the grated zucchini, gluten-free flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Use a spatula to stir together until combined.
- Add the eggs, ghee, and vanilla extract, and stir until the mixture is combined.
- Pour into the loaf pan and bake for 55-60 minutes, or until a fork or toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving.
*To make 2 flax eggs, combine two tablespoons of ground flaxseed with 6 tablespoons of water in a small bowl. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes before using.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy zucchini bread, healthy zucchini recipe