- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 green apple, cored
- 1 lemon, with the skin removed
- 1 1/2-inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1 cup of water (if you’re using a blender or food processor)
- Wash all the produce thoroughly.
- Slice the stalks and fronds off the fennel bulb and remove the root end.
- Core the apple, and peel the lemon.
- Slice the fennel, green apple, lemon, and ginger into large chunks that will fit through the feeding tube of your juicer if you’re using one. If you’re using a blender or food processor, cut the pieces of produce a little smaller.
- If you use a juicer, run all the ingredients through the juicer. Collect the juice in a pitcher, and serve immediately.
- If you use a blender or food processor, add the fennel, green apple, lemon, ginger, and water to the base. Blend or process on the highest setting until the mixture is smooth or for 20 – 30 seconds.
- Pour the juice through a nut milk bag or use a fine cheesecloth instead. Squeeze it from the top down to gently drain the juice into a pitcher. Discard the remaining pulp or save it if you can use it for another purpose.
- Serve your Fennel Juice immediately.
- This recipe is for a single serving, but you can double or triple it if you want to make more Fennel Juice.
- It would be best if you served this juice straight away for the best results. If you want to store it, place leftover juice in a covered container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- You can peel the green apples and the ginger if you want, but it’s unnecessary.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: fennel juice, blender juice, how to juice fennel