How to Roast Vegetables with Ghee
Here’s how to roast vegetables with ghee as an alternative to butter or oil. They turn out so buttery and delicious! This recipe is paleo, Whole30, and gluten-free.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Paleo
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets, or your choice of vegetable
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peel and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons ghee, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chopped vegetables in a medium bowl and toss with the melted ghee, salt, and pepper.
- Stir together and then Ppour the vegetables onto the baking sheet. Cook for 35-40 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked, but not burned. Toss once during cooking.
- Serve hot.
Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving.
Keywords: ghee roasted vegetables, how to use ghee for roasting, can I roast with ghee