Here’s how to roast vegetables with ghee as an alternative to butter or oil. They turn out so buttery and delicious! This recipe is paleo, Whole30, and gluten-free.
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets, or your choice of vegetable
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peel and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons ghee, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chopped vegetables in a medium bowl and toss with the melted ghee, salt, and pepper.
- Stir together and then Ppour the vegetables onto the baking sheet. Cook for 35-40 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked, but not burned. Toss once during cooking.
- Serve hot.
Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Paleo
Keywords: ghee roasted vegetables, how to use ghee for roasting, can I roast with ghee