This Healthy Egg Salad with no mayonnaise is a great way to use up hard-boiled eggs. Use Greek yogurt or dairy-free yogurt for creaminess. Make it for a super easy lunch and serve it on romaine lettuce or toast.
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt (use coconut yogurt for dairy-free diets)
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- Chop or slice the eggs into small pieces and add them to a small mixing bowl.
- Add the celery, yogurt, relish, mustard, and dill, and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately, or store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- My favorite method for cooking eggs is to make Instant Pot Hard-Boiled Eggs.
- This recipe can easily be doubled, tripled, or quadrupled.
- Be sure to use unsweetened yogurt in this recipe.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: hard-boiled egg salad, egg salad with no mayo, egg salad with yogurt