- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt (use coconut yogurt for dairy-free diets)
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- Chop or slice the eggs into small pieces and add them to a small mixing bowl.
- Add the celery, yogurt, relish, mustard, and dill, and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately, or store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- My favorite method for cooking eggs is to make Instant Pot Hard-Boiled Eggs.
- This recipe can easily be doubled, tripled, or quadrupled.
- Be sure to use unsweetened yogurt in this recipe.
- If you like the flavor of onion, feel free to add up to a half of a finely-minced red onion to this recipe. Chopped green onion is also nice.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: hard-boiled egg salad, egg salad with no mayo, egg salad with yogurt