Here is a recipe for homemade almond milk in a Vitamix with no added preservatives. This recipe is easy and budget-friendly.
- 1 cup raw almonds, soaked overnight in filtered water and rinsed well
- 4 cups filtered water
- Place the almonds and filtered water in a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds or up to 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into the strainer bag over a larger bowl. Use your hands to squeeze the liquid into the bowl. Discard the pulp or save it for another use.
- Store the almond milk in the fridge for up to 5 days.