How to Make Roasted Frozen Broccoli
Here’s how to make crisp and tasty Roasted Frozen Broccoli. This is an easy, healthy side dish that is great for weeknight meals.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 16-ounce bag frozen broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place 1 teaspoon of coconut oil on a baking sheet and place it in the oven. Preheat your oven to 450°F.
- While your oven is pre-heating, place the frozen broccoli florets in a large mixing bowl. Pour over the melted coconut oil and toss to coat the florets with the oil.
- Carefully remove the baking sheet from your oven and pour the broccoli florets onto the baking sheet.
- Use your hands or tongs to separate the florets so they aren’t touching each other.
- Roast the broccoli for 20 minutes, or until the florets have started to brown.
- Sprinkle the roasted broccoli with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
Keywords: frozen broccoli recipe, frozen broccoli florets, roasted broccoli from frozen