Instant Pot Baked Potatoes (Perfect Texture)
Here’s how to make Instant Pot Baked Potatoes that are cooked through with the perfect texture. This recipe is so easy and great for busy weeknights.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Side dish
- Method: pressure cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 cup water
- 4–8 large Russet potatoes, scrubbed and patted dry
- Place the trivet inside of a 6-quart or 8-quart Instant Pot.
- Pour in the water and add the potatoes on top.
- Lock on the lid and set the time to 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Once the cooking time is complete, let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes. Then, release the remaining pressure and remove the lid.
- Use tongs to remove the potatoes. Serve warm.
Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Keywords: pressure cooker potatoes, instant pot russet potato, instant pot potato